Currently living life with a newborn! Please expect some delay in requests.
Offering all your floral needs from bouquets, DIY wholesale flowers, arbor arrangements, flower crowns and classes, button holes, and table garlands, to unique and over the top floral styling **Beautiful cover photo by Elsa Campbell
Offering one off consultations for unique events in Albury and surrounds to make sure everything is in order. The appointment focuses on timelines, styling and design in Albury, options for same, budgeting, vendor suggestions, industry advice and DIY and practical approaches to wedding planning. Pricing from $150+ includes a detailed pack of information based on your needs and 2x email follow up as required.
Offering on the day styling and coordination for those little details that you can't do for yourself. On the day styling takes the stress away from asking family or friends to set up and gives you peace of mind that it will be done by a pro!
Also offering photoshoot styling and creative direction, custom made props, event styling and styled collaborations.
- Props are hired with intention that they will return in the same condition as prior to hire. If upon return they are faulty or damaged the renter will be invoiced the amount of the prop as well as well as time expenditure to make/source a new product.
- Travel fee is required if ODIM is to drop item off- this will be charged at $1 per km.
- Props are expected to be returned the next business day after event (unless otherwise arranged). Failure to do so will result in an invoice for the amount of the prop each day it is held -as well as a collection fee if required to pick up. It is up to the renter to arrange delivery and pick up of the prop.
- A non-refundable 20% booking fee is required on any ODIM invoice.
- Amount of invoice will not be refunded if cancellation is within 6 months of booked event.
I just wanted to say a huge thankyou from the bottom of my heart. I knew you were incredibly talented and I knew that whatever you were going to do would be amazing. But honestly the flowers and styling blew my mind. I could not have imagined something so amazing. I loved every aspect of it. We had so many compliments on you... Again I can't thank you enough. You made our day and dreams come true.
The day was absolutely perfect and I cannot thank you enough for my flowers they were more than I could have hoped for! I absolutely loved them!
I lovvvveee looooovvvveeee LOVE my crown! You've absolutely make my day! Thankyou so much
The headpiece was amazing I had so many compliments on it!
- One Day in March takes no responsibility or liability in care of flowers or props once delivered.
- One Day in March cannot control how the climate effects flowers or props.
- Custom pieces are made to order and One Day in March will not accept exchange or refund unless stated.
- One Day in March will accept no liability or fault for undertakings that happen whilst the flowers or props are in the clients care.
- One Day in March will accept no liability or fault if an individual is harmed or where death is a result by a prop that is owned by the client or others.
- One Day in March reserves the right to photograph all arrangements upon installation for promotional material use.
I love meeting clients, so feel free to arrange apts during business hours. If you require a longer appointment please let me know!
Albury, New South Wales, Australia
Please check the ODIM store's facebook page for up to date opening times.